Issue No. 17 • May 2022
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
Prayer is beyond any question the highest activity of the human soul. Man is at his greatest and highest when upon his knees he comes face to face with God. – Martyn Lloyd-Jones
I. National Prayer Requests
- Pray for love, unity and renewed zeal for the Lord among all Nav staff and contacts in pursuing our UMD.
- Pray for humility before the Lord and with one another as we serve the Lord together.
- Thank God for all the prayer and financial supporters of the Navigator ministry. May the Lord wonderfully bless them in all aspects and grant them remarkable success.
- Comfort to those who lost their loved ones during this pandemic.
- Our Monthly Staff Meetings where we are revisiting the different ministry processes needed to pursue our calling of raising up laborers.
- We are raising up funds (1M) for the development (fencing and simple structures) of donated property in Cagayan de Oro and Davao City (1,000 and 600 square meters).
- Overseers (Eseng, Randy, Ed Amper, Wency and Ronnie) – ability to focus on developing others as servant leaders in leading local areas
- More leaders for each region.
- Protection for Ronnie and Glo as they visit different local areas all around the country
- Provision for relief and rehabilitation of Odette affected areas
- God’s leading for the APLT assessment of ministry and if there is a need to select a new National Director. Submission to God’s will for all involved
With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith. 2 Thessalonians 1:11
- Please pray that we can meet the monthly target sales.
- More lost souls will be reached through our books, tracts and Bible study materials.
B. North Luzon
- Training/developing our laborers/leaders
- Providing a venue for our youth today
- Developing teams of laborers in CAR, Regions 1, 2 and 3
- More SBCs will establish as a result of Panagtitipon (once a month big gathering)
- Possible Men’s Conference this May
C. Metro Manila
Antipolo Navs Community
- Let us continue to rejoice & thank God for the team serving the Antipolo community. The team is composed of young working professionals who were ministered by Kuya Willy & Ate Dianne Manubay.
- Pray for unity among the team & wisdom how to be God’s ambassadors in their workplace and in their respective homes, to be salt & light wherever they are.
- Pray for strength & good health for the team, to be mindful to be good stewards of time & resources. They are meeting every weekend for prayer & coaching – pray for protection from the evil one.
- Pray that they would always be motivated to serve by their love for God and love for the flock that God has entrusted to them.
- Thank God for the couple, Joe & Grace, who is leading the couple’s ministry. They are now meeting once a month for Bible sharing & encouragement. Thank God for the husbands who are willing to join. The wives are more active spiritually. Let us pray that through the wives’ testimony many more husbands will be interested to hear the Gospel & join the fellowship
- Thank God for the Manubay siblings Kate, John, David & Nathan. They are actively supporting the ministry. Pray for continuous healing & comfort from God. Pray also for the prompt release of the guardianship certificate for Nathan.
- Pray for the weekly meetings of the key women leaders every Monday (8-10pm) as they discuss how to lead the other women in the community. Pray for God’s guidance & wisdom to discern the needs of the women in the community
- Pray also for the weekly Bible study for the women every Wednesday (8-10pm). Pray for spiritual growth and that many more women will be encourage to join. Pray for good internet connection so many can join and can hear& participate clearly.
- Continue to pray for the Kabuhayan programs (Sewing, Baking, Urban Gardening, Coop), may God bless all their efforts to help provide ways to improve the lives & living situation of their members
- Cris & Dothy
- • Thank God for enabling Kat to pass the board exam for Optometry
- • Thank God for Cris & Dothy’s dedication to serve the Lord in the community. Pray for strength & good health for all especially for Dothy.
- • Wisdom to discern whom to train & focus & how to coach
- • Thank God for the spiritual growth of the constituents in the midst of the pandemic
- • Pray for continuous growth of the adult believers that they will become witnesses for God’s glory
- • Pray for more new study groups from the tutorial students
- • Pray for more laborers for the community Matthew 9:38. Pray that God will raise laborers from this community
- Rizal Technological University (RTU Ministry)
- • Most students involve in Bible study are graduating students as teachers to be with PE major. Pray for wisdom & stamina to finish all the requirements especially thesis writing.
- • Pray for the possibility of having face to face graduation rites
- • Pray for the school year ender activity that many will be able to join, that it will be a time of rejoicing, lots of fun & encouragement from the Word. Wisdom for the planning team as to the choice of venue & right timing
- • Pray for their preparation for the teachers’ board exam & finances for review classes
- • Pray for more new freshmen or sophomore students to join
- • Some students are going through some mental health problems. May God be gracious & merciful & provide healing spiritually, emotionally & physically.
- • Pray for spiritual growth that the students will learn to seek God & His Kingdom first. Matthew 6:33 and grow in Christlikeness.
- • Pray for more laborers for RTU ministry and that laborers for His harvest will be raised from RTU Matthew 9:38
- Next Gen Leaders Conference June 10-12, 2022
- • Thank God for providing a beautiful venue- “Word of Life, Phils. in Calauan, Laguna.
- • Pray that COVID cases will not surge so there will be no lockdowns & travel restrictions
- • Pray for the availability of all those invited and speakers
- • Pray that the participants can get their plane tickets at a cheaper price as soon as possible
- • Some of those invited have work in companies. Pray for leave of absence to be granted, parents’ permission and provisions for registration, etc.
- • Please pray for:
- ✓ Focus – a deeper shared biblical understanding of the Kingdom of God;
- ✓ Alignment – unity around Christ and His calling for us;
- ✓ Energy – vision of God Himself and fire in our hearts
- • Pray for the planning team led by Alvin Ibuyat. They are working hard. Thank God for them. Pray for dependence on God, unity, wisdom and foresight as they continue to meet & discuss things related to the conference
- • Pray for the speakers as they continue to prepare, for humility to really seek God and not depend on their own insight, for God’s enabling to deliver His message clearly & effectively, that they would be sensitive to the Spirit.
- • That all participants would experience His protection as they travel to & from the venue.
- • That all participants would experience the presence of the Lord Jesus and that he would meet with us & minister to our hearts deeply (Matthew 18:20)
- Victor Pascual
- • Pray for safe travels as he is visiting his in-laws together with his wife
- • Pray for the recovery of mother-in-law, Rose, body pains & swallowing concern
• Salvation for the family of his in-laws
- • Pray for Tan family, their mom passed away recently, for their comfort & salvation
- • Salvation of his Mommy
- • Spiritual growth of children & Jacqui
- • Spiritual growth of DGroup members
- Ronnie & Glo Saguit
- • Thank God for safe trips to Northern Luzon & for His provision
- • Thank God for the encouraging times with some alumni
- • Thank God for enabling us to join the Villanueva’s family reunion even for only one day & one night and for good family bonding time
- • Pray for the salvation of unsaved loved ones & relatives
- • Pray for the possibility of visiting our adopted family in Bangladesh & visit former Perdana College students this year. Pray for provision & wisdom to discern the best time to go.
- • Sharmin’s mother, we lovingly called” Ammu” which means mother, is still undergoing treatment for cancer, pray for complete healing. Pray for salvation for the whole family
- • Abba, the father of Azad, is now old & having health issues. Pray for healing & salvation of the whole clan.
- • Pray for good health for the us & whole family
- • We postponed our ministry visits to Visayas & Mindanao due to some concerns. Will resume the visitation after the young leaders’ conference. Pray for God’s guidance & wisdom to discern needs that our visits will be a blessing not a burden.
- • Pray for quality, refreshing times with God. Deeper intimacy with God & full dependence on Him alone.
D. South Luzon
- unity and wisdom for Region 4 Team (Wency, Rico A, Jun E, and Nani) as it plans for ministry expansion in CALABARZON;
- growth in faith of all people involved in the Navs (Los Baños, San Pablo, Tagaytay, Tanauan, Tiaong, Alaminos) & CHAI (Milaor, Naga, Bacacay, Tabaco) as all staff and members continue to care for one another in many aspects of life and help everyone to make convictions based on God’s word and to discern one’s contribution as laborer in the harvest field; for daily leading and empowerment from God to do His work;
- wisdom and unity for the Los Baños leadership team (Bert Tagalog, Rene Vega, Val Madrid, and Lawrence Uy) in leading the ministry, as they implement their programs this year
- more prayer partners and faithful givers for the ministry and personal needs of staff/volunteers;
- eagerness to know more about God for the members of our new/evangelistic bible studies (community, college students; couples), application of lessons learned and victory against the work of the devil
- Gene & Glo Veruasa – Pray for
- Amy, Marissa, Luz, Annie and Arlene that they will be able to apply in their lives the lessons learned in the gospel of Matthew and about prayer. Pray that they will be good examples of compassion, patience and gentleness to their children; daily strength and good health for Amy (a single mom with 3 children) as she works for her family.
- Amir, Carla, Andrea, Marco and Aleana – that they will do well in their class so that they will be promoted to senior high next school year.
- Wisdom, good comprehension and perseverance for the first year college students – Abegeil, Jayjay, Aaron, Raizon, Klyd and Rairai.
- godly wisdom for the young parents in our Young Prof group (Vic & Michelle, Angel & Haira, Gimo & Joyce, and Richard & Dannah) as they nurture their children.
- God’s healing from depression for Ester and Ruth. Pray that they will be able to finish their thesis.
- Pray that God will touch the hearts of our SBC (relatives) members in Tanauan, that they may understand the good news. Pray for good health for the two senior aunts and Lally, a single mom and bread winner in the family.
- Good health for both of us.
- Danny and Connie Carigma
- The results of Lenlen’s lab test shows colitis in her large intestine that causes chronic recurrent diarrhea and frequent bouts of abdominal pain and cramps. Please continue to pray for her as she takes meds tho the pain and diarrhea persist.
- Praise God for a new job opening for Noel in Alabang this May. He has been jobless for more than a year when his company got bankrupt due to pandemic.
- Praise the Lord for the opportunity of ministering to my relatives (sister, nephews and nieces). Pls pray for the salvation of Ely Perey, my brother-in-law and Jimuel Sto Tomas, my nephew, who are regularly attending our virtual Bible Study.
- Our key couple (Josie and Edgar Mercado) in Parklane community in Cavite has started reaching out to their relatives. Please pray that more souls will come to know the Lord.
- Jun and Merlie Espiritu – for follow-up trips of GCF South Metro team and medical ministry for the natives in Bohol and Mindoro
- Rico & Lea Albano
- Please pray for our Church’s Family Day on May 22 in which families from San Pablo & Tiaong will be joining; we desire to strengthen families as the basic unit of our society, by focusing on the role of fathers as they lead at home.
- Commitment of leaders in San Pablo Church so they can also help facilitate BS in Tiaong.
- God’s enabling grace for us to raise 200K as initial payment for a 200sq meter lot in San Pablo which costs 600K but if we can pay 200k, the rest of the amount is payable when we are able.
- God’s guidance to our son (Rick John) as he moves to college this coming school year.
- We thank and praise God for the efficiency of our vehicle donated by GCF South Metro enabling us to reach communities in Tiaong
- Romy & Luz Hernandez – Thank God for –
- BS group in Tiaong (sister Espie & family) and Sannera Homes Subdivision
- Dani Obado & family
- Justine & Aivy (thank God Justine graduated this April as Lieutenant and Aivy passed the Bar Exam)
- Aneth’s children
- Cynthia (pray for willingness of her husband to join our bible study)
- Virtual bible study with Sunlife Managers (ladies) Please pray for deeper relationship with God, seeking to be more like Christ and obey all the teachings learned from our study.
- God’s daily provision for us, good health specially for Romy, protection for Romy, Lemuel, Jemuel & Faith as they drive;
- God-glorifying home for us that our family will continually be a blessing & living testimony in the neighborhood;
- God’s lead-ing for me (Luz) for a major decision regarding my teaching job…
- BS group in Tiaong (sister Espie & family) and Sannera Homes Subdivision
- Ed & Jen Matundan
- Praise God for His weekly provision in the ministry, by God’s grace we are still able to prepare lunch for the people in the center every after Sunday service.
- Praise God for our children (Darl, Dainty and Camille) serving as channels of provision for the ministry and for our family; pray for supernatural blessings and health for them.
- Praises for 4 souls who gave their lives to our Lord Jesus Christ, and one of them has joined the music team; Pray for our music ministers in their virtual disciple-making process so they can serve God best in other fields other than music- spirit of humility, teachable heart, open mind, and keen vision;
- Pray for availability of Medical Mission Team on September 2022 tentative schedule, with the help of Kuya Jun Espiritu;
- Pray for the feeding program in depressed areas of barangay San Benito every 1st and 3rd week of the month starting June; for cooperation and availability of parents/guardians of prospective children beneficiaries and God’s supernatural provision;
- For the Team’s evangelism at San Benito every 1st Sunday afternoon of the month
- responsive heart of people;
- great harvest of soul;
- anointing, health, and protection for the Team
- Rudy and Edna Nuarin – continuous provision for the studies of their youngest child who will graduate this school year
- Dan & Angie Narciso (CHAI CamSur); Praise God for – a. the continuing growth among the youth leaders in their relationship with Him, b. calling laborers into His harvest field. Pls pray – a. that God will raise laborers among the parents, b. for maturity among the parents with regards to their relationship with God, c. the CamSur CHAI/D4D team to really work as a team besides being a fellowship group, d. for provisions for the work in the community.
- Team Tabaco (CHAI Albay – Renz & Maeden, Reyan & Arlene, Joe, Luigie)
- provisions of finances and healing (physical and emotional) for the laborers, community members, and PLC leaders in Tabaco City and Bacacay, Albay;
- spiritual growth of all volunteers and their families, adults, youth, kids;
- successful implementation of Hope Stores (livelihood project) in Tabaco;
- For newlyweds Erika and Paul to have a God-glorifying home;
- Thank God for the men now involved in SBCs.
- Excel and Grace Javier -for City of Blessing church workers, elders, deacons, and leaders to continue to be committed to their calling in the ministry
- good health and provisions for the family of Loloy & Nhidz Aparato in Mindoro
- guidance in the jobs of professionals/working people in SL (Los Baños, San Pablo, Tagaytay, Tanauan, Tiaong, Alaminos, Milaor, Naga, Bacacay, Tabaco), some work-from-home, others face-to-face, and perseverance of students in remote learning;
- Cris and Dothy Gregorio
- Pray for wisdom on how we can help the fire victims on a long-term basis. Pray for the believers whose houses were destroyed during the fire, that their faith will be strengthened, and they will focus more on God during these challenging days.
- Lawrence and Lala
- guidance in the studies, spiritual growth, and commitment to disciple others for the college students in their SBCs;
- wisdom from God in thoughts, words, and actions;
- For Lala – Submission of research papers this coming month, healing of hands, thank God for brother Kevin’s passing the bar exam;
- For Lawrence – guidance in his work and upcoming exams; successful in silico analysis (cropgalaxy installation and analyses); extension of his DAAD-SEARCA scholarship; for sister Lorraine to pass board exam for Medtech
- Wency and Cel dela Viña
- Continue to unselfishly serve the people they are ministering to;
- Availability and teachability of Nav laborers in PhilNavs “Next Generation Leaders conference this June;
- Healing of grandniece Loreen from cancer (leukemia)
- for everyone involved in different ministry areas to minister with the full armor of God fully aware that we are not fighting against humans but against spiritual beings (Eph 6)
- commitment to always have a God-glorifying home for the Acordas, Agustins, Anonuevos, Batos, Carigmas, Dela Viñas, Junsays, Logronios, Madrids, Manalos, Mercados, Merles, Tagalogs, Tews, Tuanos, Vegas, and Veruasas as we all apply lessons from our devotions and from the Couples meetings (twice a month) facilitated by Rene and Ada Vega.
A. Western Visayas
• Please pray for the students for wisdom in doing their thesis and coping up with their exams and requirements in school
• Pray for more students to join the SBC and monthly fellowship for CPU Navs.
• Pray for the returning hearts of the students to God for a long time of being quiet.
• Pray for physical healing and growth in the faith of the students as they come to know the Lord
• Wisdom, guidance and courage regarding the desire to have a ministry car for Iloilo Navs.
• More opportunity to share the Gospel at the campus and community.
• Continued healing for Algrace’s brother Arthur. Also to understand about love and forgiveness to him.
• Healing for Chiqui as she continues with the therapy needed for healing.
• Pray for a team for Ate Con for the Pioneering ministry in Bacolod specifically at Escalante.
• Strength and guidance for Kuya Rudy as he pioneered the expansion ministry in Capiz
• Wisdom, guidance and strength for Yannicks and Ring2 as they continue to do ministry in Cadagmayan, Sta. Barbara together with Julie. Please continue to pray for Julie for comfort from above for the loss of her husband.
• More laborers to get involved in the campus ministry
• More ministry partners to help and support financially for the expansion of His Kingdom
• Spiritual growth of the new contacts as they continue to join in their weekly Bible studies
• More student leaders will rise up and help reaching out their classmates and helping them grow deep in the Word and Prayer
• The students to experience God’s faithfulness and abundant provisions for their studies and for their family needs 🙏They will be able to experience God’s faithfulness and abundant provisions for their studies and for their family members
- Pray for Feleumar Caracut, as he leads bible study to his neighbors in Tabili, Catmon, Cebu. Brgy. Tabili is 8 kms away from the main road where he constructs a small farm. He envisions to make it as a Go-to place for Nav contacts.
- Pray for Vic Marcojos as he gives care and ride to Elen, his wife, who needs to be dialysed 3x a week. Pray for financial provisions too. Praise God that in spite of their difficulties, they still engage in Cebu PLC.
- Pray for God’s healing grace upon Cindy Moreno. She was recently diagnosed with acute leukemia. Pray that her system will respond well to chemo treatment. Pls pray that her attending physician be given wisdom to regularly and properly assess her case. Pray for Jaime, her brother as he caregives together with their mother. Pls pray the CebuNavs will grow to be a vibrant loving community through the process of extending support to Cindy and her family during this trying time. Pls pray for financial provision.
- Pray for the Cebu PLC to be able to visit Escalante, Negros Oriental to assist Maricon Elloran and the alumni living there to start a Nav ministry.
- Pray for Gretchen Ompad, as she regularly visits Olango Island (part of Lapulapu City) to minister to the children in Barangay Asinan.
- Ammi Lopez
- – Pls pray for God’s blessing and favor as she continues to influence her siblings, pamangkins and grandnieces and grandnephews for Christ. That she may be given wisdom, discernment and creativity in ministering to her family
- – pray for the spiritual growth for everyone in her online bible studies, prayer times and
- – wisdom, strength, perseverance and joy in the LORD as she functions as a witness for Christ in all her network of influence
- Pray with Sonnie Monsanto, as she plans to stay in CTU (Cebu Technological University) until age 65. CTU has been a source of BS contacts through her.
- Jerpri Medillo.
- Pray for the restoration of internet connections of the students so they can resume their online bible studies
- b. Pray for more young professionals to help the campus ministry in Cebu
Pray with Cebu PLC to encourage and challenge the older alumni to join the task the Almighty God has assigned to us.
Pray for Noel Malinao – wisdom, strength, spiritual fortitude, and perseverance as he functions as Deputy Central Visayas coordinator while Bobet Caracut is on leave ‘til May 2022.
Emma Benita Bello Rebollos (Lake Sebu, South Cotabato)
- Please pray for my daughter Charis Faith that there will be no side effects in taking the medicines after her surgery and for complete recovery and ease on her neck. Pray for her to be mindful, how to take care of her body. Pray for somebody to help especially in tutoring her two children (5 & 8 years old)
We are all concerned about the events unfolding in Ukraine. Here is the latest update on the situation…
Did you know?
Navigator ministries have thrived in Ukraine since the 1990s. And Ukraine has shown greater response to the gospel than many other former Soviet states, with vibrant churches growing and missionaries being sent out.
The good news
Our two American Navigator missionary families were safely evacuated out of Ukraine a few weeks before the Russian invasion. These missionary families relocated to Hungary and are currently laboring alongside the Navigator team in Budapest. Our missionaries are maintaining daily communications with many Ukrainian Navigator friends. One of these missionary families has served in Ukraine for nearly 17 years, and the other missionary family has served for several years. the sad news Many of our Ukrainian Navigator friends are in real danger. Some are staying in the Navigator office in Kyiv, some are hunkering down in their apartments, some have been able to flee to outlying villages, some are still trying to find a way out of the city, and some are gearing up to defend Kyiv. Our Ukrainian Navigator friends report seeing shortages of food, water, electricity, and gasoline. A quote from one of the Ukrainian Navigator friends: “Thank you for the prayers. I feel the encouragement. I am calm. How beautiful it is to live with God. Now every morning I begin my day with prayer. Praise God. He has everything under control. I ask you to pray for my sister. They are panicking. Also, please pray for my boss at work, Alexander and his son, also Alexander. They became soldiers to defend Kyiv. “
Another American Navigator missionary couple and two single American Navigator missionaries are also being evacuated out of the region. More may follow if established thresholds for action are reached. The crisis in Ukraine opens wonderful opportunities to share the good news of Jesus Christ, but it also presents real dangers for our staff in the region. We want to walk by faith — not in fear, and not in foolishness.
How to pray
🙏 pray that peace would prevail
🙏 pray for the practical needs of the Ukrainian people
🙏 pray that Ukrainian believers would abound with faith, hope, and love
🙏 pray that Ukrainian churches would shine brightly for Jesus
🙏 pray that this conflict would further the gospel and multiply laborers for the harvest
🙏 pray for the well-being of our evacuated missionaries as they grieve deeply for Ukraine
🙏 pray for wisdom if other evacuations become necessary a key bible passage Many of our Navigator staff in Eurasia have identified Psalm 46 as a key passage for seeking God in the midst of this crisis. Would you consider adding this passage to your Bible reading plan as a way to unite with our staff in the region and as a guide for your own prayers?
Opportunities for giving
Here are three opportunities for giving to help those caught up in the crisis:
1) Giving to advance the gospel through the Ukraine Navigators
2) Giving to the needs of our evacuated missionaries
3) Giving to humanitarian relief efforts through organizations like World Vision or Samaritan’s Purse
B. United Kingdom
• Pray for good health for May as she takes care of her husband Tony who was diagnosed with COVID virus. Pray for complete healing for Tony.
• Please pray for the United Kingdom, we are having our local election (mayor and councilors only) on the 5th of May, 4 days ahead of the the Philippines; that may God install more Christian believers in our UK local government. I am heavily involved in campaigning for the Labour Party who are more like Christian Democrats and who have vision, mission and goals to help the working class, the refugees, asylum seekers and migrants in the UK. Kindly pray that the UK will not lose the strength of its Christian foundation because of its Equality Law 1975, ratified in 2010 to ensure that all faiths in the UK are treated equal. There is a strong movement of Islamisation in Europe. May our God will hinder and stop this. The challenge to share the Word of God and gospel of salvation will gain strength in Europe, especially in the the UK. May our Phil Navs alumni and friends group here, mostly frontline staff in hospitals in London, will grow during our prayer meetings and Bible studies and we will all become Migrant Missionaries here in the UK. I am speaking about our Philippine Navigators Ministries roots, and about how we, in the Phil Navs alumni and friends are seeking the Lord to be migrant missionaries in the UK to the National Conference of the Navigators Ministries of the United Kingdom on the 6th to 8th May 2022,coming weekend, please pray for the right words to say, wisdom to present the strength of our Phil Navs roots that enables us to carry on with Christian discipleship anywhere, may God guide me how to describe the richness of our loving and relational disciple-making process in the Philippines which is quite different from the intellectual, polite and more private, British upper lip culture.
• Claim Psalm 121 for May & Tony together with our Nav alumni in UK
• Gina Anida – Please pray for wisdom & provision of a new job for her son Radz as his job contract ends on July. He is also planning to go back to school, also pray for her daughter Yumi to find a new job the soonest. Pray for good health & protection for the whole family.
• Linda Aquino – Pray for traveling mercies from May 6-22 as she will be traveling with her husband, Justo, for a company trip to Europe. Also pray for safety for their 3 daughters as they stay home & drive to school.
Answered Prayers and Praises
“Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” Psalm 103:1-5, NIV
Ronnie & Glo Saguit
- Thank God for safe trips to Northern Luzon & for His provision
- Thank God for the encouraging times with some alumni
- Thank God for enabling us to join the Villanueva’s family reunion even for only one day & one night and for good family bonding time