- Friday | April 15, 2016 to Sunday | April 17, 2016
- All Day
- Camp Alano, Toril, Davao City
At the end of the conference, participants may
- Have gained better understanding of themselves (HS students). This is their venue to influence their network of relationships.
- Have learned to appreciate God and His active involvement in their development despite pains and difficulties.
- Have become more aware of the impact of Sin in their thinking and behaviour that leads to repentance and faith in the Lord.
- Have developed new attitudes and life skills to cope with life struggles
- Have better appreciation of themselves as individuals in the context of families and communities. (Self-image)
Who can join
- Nav Kids- High School students, children of Navigators (staff, labourers and Navigators’ Small Biblical Communities)
- High School Students with potential partnership with us in the ministry. They are part of Bible Study initiated by HS teachers or volunteers.
- Part of the youth work ages from 13-18 in any Nav community.