YDF (Youth Development Facilitator) Training Program focuses on preparing the youth to start their own ministry. They are mostly young adults who are formerly-involved in campus ministries, conducting bible studies, evangelizing and equipping students in their profession-related ministry areas.
New Faith Family Visit – video by Ina Flores
We Seek To…
- To provide further help for the applicants who desire more intensive and supervised training in the campus ministry focusing on disciplemaking and SBC formation.
- To provide full time inter-area cross training experience for the development of the trainee.
- To enlarge and clarify their vision regarding the ministry and their future involvement.
- To reinforce campus ministries where basic laborers are needed.
- To prepare them in their future work place.